5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspensionmaxx shoutout

Bansheeman6100

Reaction score
I didnt see them.in the vender forum, so excuse me.if this simt the proper sub. But I've got to give a huge shout out to suspensionmaxx. They have by far the best customer service I have encountered in years. I was annoyed at first that I could not find an email/Chat option and put off dealing with it for a few weeks. But totally worth it, and i was reminded of what real service is. I noticed my front end clunk feturn a few weeks ago, and noticed my drivers side endlink was broken. When I called, he asked a few vehicle related questions, for my email and mailing address, and a picture of the other side. Maybe a 3 minute phone call. And I got a complete new set in the mail 2 days later. No hassle, no ****, no payment for shipping. Just new parts. They have earned my business forever

Users who are viewing this thread