5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspension/tire combo 4” Lift

nainey_09

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im getting my 2020 rebel soon and was wondering if you can fit a 37” tire with a 4” lift? Ive seen one guy post fitting 37’s with just a level hut thats the only person ive seen so far. Any cutting needed? Also does anyone have any ideas on how to get my hands on a long travel suspension kit? Havent been able to find any info on that for the 5th gen rebels.

clazer

Reaction score
If you want long travel suspension, 37’s are definitely out of the equation. The reason they fit on an air ride truck is the spring rate is stiffer when aired up, so less flex. And thereby less contact.

nainey_09

Reaction score
If you want long travel suspension, 37’s are definitely out of the equation. The reason they fit on an air ride truck is the spring rate is stiffer when aired up, so less flex. And thereby less contact.
Yeah, i was thinking either or. Could you get stiffer springs and a 4” lift to fit the 37’s? Do you know any companies making a long travel kit for our trucks?

clazer

Reaction score
Yeah, i was thinking either or. Could you get stiffer springs and a 4” lift to fit the 37’s? Do you know any companies making a long travel kit for our trucks?
You should be able to do it with minimal trimming as long as you don’t poke the wheels out with much negative offset

HailState

Reaction score
Clazer, any pics of your truck? Your mod list is right where I wanna go. TIA

Users who are viewing this thread