5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspension squeaking while driving

ATeran

Reaction score
I’m new to this, so I’m not sure if I’m writing this in the right spot. I have a 2019 ram bighorn 4x4. My truck started making a squeaking noise whenever I drive on a bumpy road, the noise is coming from the front driver side. I took it to the dealership mechanics to o get looked at and the replaced the lower arm bushings. But when I got the truck back it kept making the noise. I can recreate the noise by pushing the front side of the truck up and down.

Jedi9

Reaction score
there are a lot of reports of worn sway bar and end link bushings, may be a good place to check. Disconnect the sway bar links on the LCAs and try pushing the front of the truck up and down again.

ATeran

Reaction score
there are a lot of reports of worn sway bar and end link bushings, may be a good place to check. Disconnect the sway bar links on the LCAs and try pushing the front of the truck up and down again.
I’ll try that, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread