5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspension Maxx

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a shout out to a great company to do business with providing an excellent product. My levelled Rebel,s sway bar end links started clunking and I swapped them out for the Suspension Maxx SMX- 1319L links for these trucks. Shipped quickly and completely fixed the issue also truck drives a little nicer with the sway bar at better angles. Stock units took a crap around 40,000 km.

Kamper

Reaction score
absolutely agree here. My end links were done by 20k miles and clunking. Finally ordered these and everything has been better overall. Well worth the $ and the CS was great. Owner actually spoke to me to ensure I ordered the proper links for my setup. Shop guy who installed them raved about the quality as well.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm hoping mine show up today. I am still stock, but ordered the 1319L for leveled setup as I will be installing the 5100s and UCAs with these end links.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Just a shout out to a great company to do business with providing an excellent product. My levelled Rebel,s sway bar end links started clunking and I swapped them out for the Suspension Maxx SMX- 1319L links for these trucks. Shipped quickly and completely fixed the issue also truck drives a little nicer with the sway bar at better angles. Stock units took a crap around 40,000 km.
Hey, Im having the same clunking. Did you order them direct from suspension maxx, or did you find them online somewhere in Canada? I'm in Alberta, and can't find them on any Canadian site.
Im reading great things about them. may have to order them direct.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shipping isn’t cheap to Canada, but I ordered my links direct for my 2020 rebel. Never got them installed before trading in, went to install them on my 2022 and required the larger sized upper portion. For the cost of shipping they sent me the new parts, awesome company to deal with.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
@Bigdumps I’m in Canada as well looking to source these. Did you find somewhere other than their website?
No one sells them locally.
You'll have to order direct, shipping and conversion rate makes them roughly 340$ cad

Users who are viewing this thread