5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspension Help

BurnStein

Reaction score
First time post here. Just placed a factory order for my Ram this week. I know I have awhile to think about this, as factory build times are likely a few months, but I was hoping to get some feedback on suspension in the meantime. I'm sure this has been brought up in other threads but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I ordered the Laramie with the Sport Package, Patriot Blue. I love everything about this setup except the Chrome wheels. I feel the truck needs a bit more attitude so I was looking into immediately putting new wheels, tires and a level to bring the front up a bit. Attached is the quoted setup I got. Here are my hesitations...I'm afraid to deviate from stock suspension and going with a leveling kit because I'm afraid to mess up the ride quality. Same story with tires. Can I get some feedback from the forum on ride quality with this setup? I've heard the pros and cons of leveling vs lifting but I also am not ready to drop a huge amount on lifting seeing as I just purchased an expensive truck. Anyways, any input is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread