5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surround view camera system

Joshlowe731

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows what package it came with on a 2019 Ram limited. I have the H/K, adaptive cruise control, ventilated rear seats and park assist so based on the current 22' package I would have lvl 1 equipment group. For some reason though the only seemingly missing option on the truck is surround view camera. I know some features have been added since 2019 models but don't know if the packages were different.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows what package it came with on a 2019 Ram limited. I have the H/K, adaptive cruise control, ventilated rear seats and park assist so based on the current 22' package I would have lvl 1 equipment group. For some reason though the only seemingly missing option on the truck is surround view camera. I know some features have been added since 2019 models but don't know if the packages were different.

Does your truck have tow mirrors? If so, that eliminated the surround view camera until the 21 models when the tow mirrors got the surround view function as well as the power fold function. Otherwise for 2019/2020, to have power fold and surround view, you would need the standard mirrors.

Not sure why they waited until the 2021s instead of just updating that for when the 5th gens first came out.

If you don't have tow mirrors, I would look up the build sheet as suggested and see if it's listed there.

Joshlowe731

Reaction score
Does your truck have tow mirrors? If so, that eliminated the surround view camera until the 21 models when the tow mirrors got the surround view function as well as the power fold function. Otherwise for 2019/2020, to have power fold and surround view, you would need the standard mirrors.

Not sure why they waited until the 2021s instead of just updating that for when the 5th gens first came out.

If you don't have tow mirrors, I would look up the build sheet as suggested and see if it's listed there.
They aren't power fold as far as I'm aware but th

That would explain it. The build sheet shows "Power Chrome Trailer Tow Mirrors

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread