5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surround Sound mode

bigalf

Reaction score
Was toying with my radio settings. Under the speaker options was a surround sound mode. It was off, I turned it on. Day and night difference. I have the Alpine 9 speaker. Maybe a little "hack" for you all

sppb32

Reaction score
I have mine turned off, I don't Ike how it sounds on music.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the Alpine system and mine is always greyed out. What input are you using? Maybe that is the difference. I'll try later when I'm in the truck.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ShadowWolf206

Reaction score
I have the Alpine system and mine is always greyed out. What input are you using? Maybe that is the difference. I'll try later when I'm in the truck.

By input, you're talking about the screen, right? If so, 8.4.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Confirmed that it works by input. It doesn't with SiriusXM on my 12 inch screen, but works with BT.

ShadowWolf206

Reaction score
Confirmed that it works by input. It doesn't with SiriusXM on my 12 inch screen, but works with BT.

Can also confirm. Works with AM/FM radio, but not with SiriusXM. Rather annoying, but whatever, I guess.
8.4 in. screen.

Users who are viewing this thread