5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superchips tuner now available

banditsc

Reaction score
Interesting that the non etorque gets higher HP gains and the etorque gets higher torque gains. They do require a PCM swap though..

heydre

Reaction score
Interesting that the non etorque gets higher HP gains and the etorque gets higher torque gains. They do require a PCM swap though..

$250-$720 depending on FlashCal, FlashPaq, or Dashpaq

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I believe DiabloSport found the same thing.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would assume this actually disables MDS so that’s nice. As for the power, typically they just get more aggressive in the midrange areas. You can’t really add peak power to something like this, not enough to care about. I would imagine it probably feels pretty sporty compared to the stock tune, especially in 1/2 throttle areas but if you are looking at this to “go fast”... waste of time. I would also recommend only running 93 with any of these.

chad202

Reaction score
I've had superchips is many vehicles and typically it feels more in the midrange area and moving shift points to match torque curve gives you better feel also.

Users who are viewing this thread