5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunroof/Sunshade Not Working After Body Work

dmchugh24

Reaction score
So just got my truck back from getting a new bumper put on. I noticed yesterday that my sunroof/sunshade does not work. However, my sliding rear window does work.
Not sure if its something that could have happened because of something the body shop did or just coincidence. Any tips on how to fix this? I am out of warranty and would have to really consider if its worth a dealer visit.
Thanks in advance!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Check fuses. Contact them to fix it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Probably just a coincidence. No reason a bumper replacement would have any effect on sunroof

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Check fuses. Contact them to fix it.
Shops despise customers who complain about issues, that happen after a service, that are in no way related to the service that was done.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Shops despise customers who complain about issues, that happen after a service, that are in no way related to the service that was done.
Yeah, I'm sure they do. Maybe related, maybe not. But, if it worked before it went in, it should be working when it came out.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep check fuses first. Sounds like just an unusually coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure they do. Maybe related, maybe not. But, if it worked before it went in, it should be working when it came out.
Lots of time workers will damage something and not even tell their boss until you come back like "wtf happened" and then their employee "remembers" what happened.
It has happened to my father a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread