5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunroof snags on Roof - Anyone Familiar?

Ninja Rooster

Reaction score
Sunroof pulls the roof down when opening and pushes it up when closing. It catches in the center rear and pops when it slips past it. I tried to adjust but seems all the way forward as it can go.

Pictures not the best. Can’t upload video. When completely closed; roof does show a slight sag from the top and the rubber seal sits higher than the roof.

Body shop guy said Ram probably didn’t install a brace during assembly on my 2019 3500 with 27k miles and that’s why this is happening. Before I go to the dealer and get the run around; has anyone seen anything like this?

I’m tired of the water leaks. Dealer says my truck isn’t part of the extended warranty for water leaks (ROFLMAO) and it’ll be 2-3 weeks before they can get me in.
I’m tired of the issues. This was not a cheap truck. I bought it new. First Ram was an 2012 I bought new. Transmission went out at 41k. Out of warranty on time. Traded it for this with the Aisen and HO Cummins. Everything else about this thing seems cheap. May be the last Ram I purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_4067.png
    IMG_4067.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4068.png
    IMG_4068.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4069.jpeg
    IMG_4069.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4070.png
    IMG_4070.png