5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunroof Drain Tubes Issues VIDEO

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to make this video. I thought I was past this point, because I had an issue with water leaks caused by the sunroof drains a few months back and shortly after purchase. But.....I was not aware that there were in addition to the two rear drains, two front drains! Needless to say, I put down my phone and went out and checked them! The dealership never mentioned the two front drains in any of my conversations with then. Fortunately, they both appeared to be installed correctly. I don't know if the dealership did that when they repaired my "rear" leaks or what. I plan on discussing it with them the next time I am in. In my case, the two rear grommets were not installed correctly, but according to the dealership, even though that may have given me a problem in the future, what they found on my vehicle was during manufacture, someone drilled through one of the drain tubes. For now, everything appears to be working, but I remain anxious about it.

Users who are viewing this thread