5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunroof Catching On Roof - Anyone seen this before?

Ninja Rooster

Reaction score
Sunroof adjusted as far forward as possible. Sunroof pull the roof down when opening and pushes it up when closing. Pictures not the best. Can’t upload video. When completely closed; roof does show a sag from the top.

Body shop guy said Ram probably didn’t install a brace during assembly on my 2019 3500 with 27k miles and that’s why this is happening. Before I go to the dealer and get the run around; has anyone seen anything like this?

Attachments

• IMG_4067.png
    IMG_4067.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4068.png
    IMG_4068.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4069.jpeg
    IMG_4069.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4070.png
    IMG_4070.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 35

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sunroof adjusted as far forward as possible. Sunroof pull the roof down when opening and pushes it up when closing. Pictures not the best. Can’t upload video. When completely closed; roof does show a sag from the top.

Body shop guy said Ram probably didn’t install a brace during assembly on my 2019 3500 with 27k miles and that’s why this is happening. Before I go to the dealer and get the run around; has anyone seen anything like this?
Probably better to ask on the HD Rams forum since you have a HD RAM which is a 4th gen Cab, and not a 5th Gen

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There was a member here a while back that had similar issues, and if I remember correctly the sunroof was installed incorrectly. I can’t find the thread though.

Users who are viewing this thread