5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stream tv from phone

CNYRAM88

Reaction score
Is there any way possible to stream tv from your phone to the 12” screen? I have a road trip Friday and I don’t want to miss March Madness lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there any way possible to stream tv from your phone to the 12” screen? I have a road trip Friday and I don’t want to miss March Madness lol

Yup, but there's no visual, it's only audio. It's called bluetooth or xm radio on the sports channels.

-OR-

Bring a laptop or tablet, tap into the onboard wifi, and have someone else drive while you watch

spark

Reaction score

Yes, but probably not in time for this Friday. It's called the Lockpick Air v2.0. It lets you mirror your phones display or, alternatively, has an HDMI input so you can add a chromecast or roku and use your phone's hotspot. It's not cheap at $500 but it does exist.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

"CNY"??..so am i..."Syracuse"

Users who are viewing this thread