5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange AC issues

NurseSC

Reaction score
I’m having AC issues with my 2020 Ram 1500 about 60K miles. No air movement out of the dash vents or windshield. Can only change the fan speed when ignition in run mode with engine off. Once the engine is on the fan speed is stuck on high. Some air movement out of the floor vents but it’s warm. Unable to change the temperature at all.

I’ve already looked at fuses and changed the cabin air filter. Took it to dealership. They couldn’t give me a diagnosis without requesting even more time and money. Any one with similar issues? Suggestions? Thanks!

NurseSC

Reaction score
I’m having AC issues with my 2020 Ram 1500 about 60K miles. No air movement out of the dash vents or windshield. Can only change the fan speed when ignition in run mode with engine off. Once the engine is on the fan speed is stuck on high. Some air movement out of the floor vents but it’s warm. Unable to change the temperature at all.

I’ve already looked at fuses and changed the cabin air filter. Took it to dealership. They couldn’t give me a diagnosis without requesting even more time and money. Any one with similar issues? Suggestions? Thanks!
Also already did the negative battery terminal disconnect to try to reset. Couldn’t get the 12” tablet to do a full reset as suggested on other forums. Software up to date. Thinking blend door actuators but looks like the entire dash will have to come off.

Users who are viewing this thread