5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storage for glasses

Georgf

Reaction score
Perhaps the only thing I miss after went from Tundra is the storage for glasses on the ceiling. In Ram it’s only for one pair of glasses, and rather inconvenient. Has anyone installed an additional holder, preferably also on the ceiling?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not me. In fact, the Ram is the first vehicle we’ve had with an overhead cubby large enough to fit my sunglasses.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Purchase a sunglasses visor clip if you need a spot for an additional pair or use the storage chubby right in the middle of the dash or the various other cubby’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Personally I never store sunglasses in my vehicles. I find I need them a lot more than just when I'm driving. Mine are in use when it's daylight, and in my edc when it gets dark. If I did keep a pair in the truck I'd probably just keep them in the small cubby in the dash, right above the infotainment screen.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Personally I never store sunglasses in my vehicles. I find I need them a lot more than just when I'm driving. Mine are in use when it's daylight, and in my edc when it gets dark. If I did keep a pair in the truck I'd probably just keep them in the small cubby in the dash, right above the infotainment screen.
By chance, do you have light colored eyes?
I do, and I damn near wear sunglasses at night. I feel nekkid without them. Lol

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
By chance, do you have light colored eyes?
I do, and I damn near wear sunglasses at night. I feel nekkid without them. Lol
Yes, my eyes lighter colored. And I'm the same way. I've been wearing sunglasses all the time since I was in my early teens. Doesn't matter if it's cloudy and raining, I'll still wear them.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
My prescription sunglasses ride in their case in the console tray. Or I'm wearing them, in which case my prescription glasses are riding in the case in the console tray. I always bring them in with me, because my next trip may be in a different vehicle. Or I might need them out by the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread