5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stone / Bug Deflector - Which is best?

pittengr

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a stone / bug deflector for my new 2019 1500 Classic. I've heard that WeatherTech makes a pretty good product and I'm curious if anyone else has their bug deflector. I've also considered just going back to the dealer to get the OEM deflector.

Does anyone have any experience with a specific product that you could recommend? This is my first truck so I appreciate the feedback!

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I definitely recommend the WT stone and bug deflector. Others have bought it and I have only seen glowing remarks. Here is a thread with the WT pictures:

drush

Reaction score
Lots of threads on this - run a search to get some info. I went with the mopar and am very happy.

roshang98

Reaction score
I have AVS. Ordered from auto zone using 20 % coupon and end up with $50 with taxes. Easy to install. So far good for me
4c57cbd2a8f4034418ac3318fac328d5.jpg

R

Rob5589

I just received the WT for mine. Looks good, flexible so as not to crack, installs in existing holes. Will be installing it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread