5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock uca angles on level truck longterm review

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seeking feedback from members that kept stock uca's on a level truck (2.5). I could only find but very few pictures of uca angles. Here are my pictures.
2021 BTS with off road group and belltech struts adding 1.5 to the front for a 2.5 front lift. I imagine by now there might be people that have 1 year or more with with a leveling kit on stock uca's and wanted to know how these are holding up. Or if there have been some issues. And if their angles are similar to mine. Thanks. First 2 pictures taken from the back of the truck. Last picture from the front 20220225_184053.jpg 20220225_184408.jpg 20220225_184600.jpg

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Those look fine. Only thing to watch /listen for is if the UCA starts contacting the spring. If it does then you would need to replace to eliminate potential damage.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those look fine. Only thing to watch /listen for is if the UCA starts contacting the spring. If it does then you would need to replace to eliminate potential damage.
thanks for the feedback, yes I am keeping an eye out on that. I put some tape in hopes I can see a mark on where I think it could be in contact and also haven't heard weird noises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online