5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock ride height question

nilsfisher24

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 Bighorn. North package and 20” rims.
Wondering what the stock ride height is. I measured from the concrete garage floor to the wheel well and in the front I have 37.5” and 39.75” rear. I don’t have air suspension and all my tires have 40 psi. Looks a little taller than another stock bighorn I was parked next to one day.
I read a couple articles that said the north edition came with the 1” lift but then other articles that don’t mention the 1” lift with the north edition, only the off-road package. I haven’t looked at the suspension yet.
Just more curious than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tobyw

Reaction score
My 2019 Big Horn with the North Edition measures 37-1/8" at the front wheel well and 39-11/16" at the rear. I've got the 275-65/18 Falkens with 35psi.

Turbo1895

Reaction score
Yes you get a 1" lift with the North package from the factory.

Is the 1" lift front and rear, meaning the truck still has a stock rake to it? Trying to figure out if I want to install a level kit or 3.5" Lift kit. Also want to verify that if i did go with a 2" level kit it would be in fact level and the front wouldn't be too tall now. Thanks for any input anyone might have.

Users who are viewing this thread