5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Rebel Wheel Decal

wlay00

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these out yet? Can't afford wheels yet, and I cant stand the machined part of the wheel. So I am giving these a try.

popcenator

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you. I might consider them myself depending on what you think.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BillyCrash

Reaction score
I've had mine for a few months now with no issues. They do give you a few extra in case you screw up installation or the come off at some point.

wlay00

Reaction score
UPDATE: I put the decals on 1 wheel, took a step back, and immediately took them off. Just didn't look good to me. To each their own. I will just wait for wheels....cheers.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these out yet? Can't afford wheels yet, and I cant stand the machined part of the wheel. So I am giving these a try.

Decals were an option I looked into when I was shopping for wheels. I like the Rebel design for a winter swap and wasn't able to find an all black set for sale (and didn't want to pay dealership prices). Luckily I found a set, but for those wanting blacked out wheels the ART Replica 167's are pretty well indistinguishable from the OEM rims and significantly cheaper. I know this is a thread about decals but figured I'd throw the idea out there.

Users who are viewing this thread