5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock ORG Falkens

spark

Reaction score
Kind of a dumb question, but I was wondering if its possible to have a tire shop remount the stock Falkens in reverse (previous inside face now facing outside).

I got the Big Horn LVL 2 with ORP and black appearance package and as much as I've tried, the white lettering on the tires just annoys me. Also, does anyone have a good link for some black lug nuts? The chrome ones have to go too.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kind of a dumb question, but I was wondering if its possible to have a tire shop remount the stock Falkens in reverse (previous inside face now facing outside).

I got the Big Horn LVL 2 with ORP and black appearance package and as much as I've tried, the white lettering on the tires just annoys me. Also, does anyone have a good link for some black lug nuts? The chrome ones have to go too.

Another member here had the swap done. I've thought about it but am just living with the white lettering. Watch out for the first good carwash - you thought the white was bold before...

Users who are viewing this thread