5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock limited tire recommendations

Chief_Confusion

Reaction score
Ok, I'm sure it's been asked a thousand different ways. OEM tires are ready to become tire swings for someone. Looking at 305/45/22 on a Limited Night Edition. Mainly on road usage but in that size I've been looking at AT tires. What does everyone recommend? Concerned about road noise, comfort, and did anyone notice a hit on gas mileage or roughly the same?

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would search the tire threads to get everyone’s opinions to help determine which route you’d like to go.

I went 305’s when I downsized my wheels & again went with Michelin Defender LTX’s (specs In signature). The Continental Terrain Contact HT & AT also seem to be highly recommended as far as what you had mentioned you wanted out of the tire.

Pretty much all new tires with hit you with less MPG’s but only at first since they’re new rubber. Once they break in a bit you should get that back a bit. There’s a nice compare & review tool that’s easy to use on tirecomparisons.com. At least that’s what I think it’s called if I remember right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online