5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Laramie wheels or keep the rebel wheels poll ?

Stock 20" Laramie wheels or keep the rebel wheels

• Stock wheels

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Rebel wheels

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

Crableg85

Reaction score
Getting mixed feeling about this the more I look at it what your pick since I blacked out my emblems stick with the stock rims or keep the rebel?

Attachments

• 20190430_154438.jpg
    20190430_154438.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 437
  • 20190502_153542.jpg
    20190502_153542.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 438

Lonestar21

Reaction score
We have the exact same setup honestly All you need now is to level the truck and the wheels will feel and look like they belong. Once i leveled the truck it gave it the “pop” the truck was missing

sgk

Reaction score
keep both and make a designated winter and summer set. You must get at least an inch of snow in Dallas to justify it. Then you won't get bored of either.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Getting mixed feeling about this the more I look at it what your pick since I blacked out my emblems stick with the stock rims or keep the rebel?

Keep the rebel wheels. I was thinking of getting those for my Laramie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Two things look off, mainly the 1" lower front end and the air dam, which makes it look even lower. The Rebel is +1" suspension & +1" tires, and doesn't come with a bumper valance.

As mentioned, get a level up front and you should be fine, even with the air valance.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Two things look off, mainly the 1" lower front end and the air dam, which makes it look even lower. The Rebel is +1" suspension & +1" tires, and doesn't come with a bumper valance.

As mentioned, get a level up front and you should be fine, even with the air valance.

The ORP come in at a +1”.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Oh gotcha, didn't realize his truck had the ORP. Must be then the air valance that's making it look lower.

Sorry. I meant it as a question? I’m not sure if that guys has the ORP package. My bad.

gllh

Reaction score
Okay, I'll go against the grain. I like the Laramie wheels.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The original post is old. I bought the Laramie wheels off of the OP a few months ago.. He currently also has the Rebel wheels up for sale, so ultimately he went a different route!

Here’s a pic of my truck with his original wheels. ED407BBA-A260-45D9-B045-05BEA75BA846.jpeg

gllh

Reaction score
The original post is old. I bought the Laramie wheels off of the OP a few months ago.. He currently also has the Rebel wheels up for sale, so ultimately he went a different route!

Here’s a pic of my truck with his original wheels. View attachment 35014
Looks good.

Bobcat4956

Reaction score
So I have a question. I have a 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab Lone Star Edition loaded, but have 20 inch wheels but want to go to 18's. I don't want to level my truck at all so will these 18 inch Rebel wheels fit my truck okay without leveling with P275 65r18 tires??? Thanks!!!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sorry. I meant it as a question? I’m not sure if that guys has the ORP package. My bad.

Oh, no worries. The ORP package is 1" up in suspension height, not including the wheel/tire height differences. Here are the specs below, it is slightly different than the Rebels package, mainly the Bilstein branded shocks and Duratrac tries ....

Off-Road Group package
  • one inch lift
  • specially tuned shocks
  • rear e-locker
  • several skid plates
  • hill descent control
  • Falken Wildpeak A/T all terrain tires

Techguy2000

Reaction score
What psi are you guys running when swapping to the rebel wheels and tires?

My Laramie door sticker says 36psi front and back for my 18in stock tires, from searching here the rebels on duratracs have a 55psi front and 45psi back recommendation on the door jamb?

Skidowntown

Reaction score

So what did you end up doing? Do you have a shot of the Rebel set up when leveled? I'm thinking about this as well. Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread