5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Big Horn 18x8 fitment

Reaction score
Currently running 33x13.5 tires on 22x14 wheels. Been getting pulled over a lot lately and want to go back to the stock 18s lol. Want to give them a little more attitude if I’m stepping down from such an aggressive setup of my 22s. A buddy of mine has a set of 33x12.5r18 tires and was wondering if there will be any problems with putting a 12 wide tire on a 8 wide rim ?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can check the tire manufacturer’s website, and it will give the recommended min rim width …. For 12.50’s I’d go at least 9, and 10 would be better …. 0 offset would clear the UCA’s and keep em tucked in, so ya don’t have to talk to the popo no mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Currently running 33x13.5 tires on 22x14 wheels. Been getting pulled over a lot lately and want to go back to the stock 18s lol. Want to give them a little more attitude if I’m stepping down from such an aggressive setup of my 22s. A buddy of mine has a set of 33x12.5r18 tires and was wondering if there will be any problems with putting a 12 wide tire on a 8 wide rim ?
All those tweakers living in tents along the ocean there in Hawaii and they're pulling you over for your wheels?!?... Lol wtf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
All those tweakers living in tents along the ocean there in Hawaii and they're pulling you over for your wheels?!?... Lol wtf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
With the low crime rate on the island I live on they have nothing better to do than make quota on wide tires and dark tints smh

Users who are viewing this thread