5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticker to make Shift knob look like volume knob

Cajun_

Reaction score
I was watching this video and I want to give my buddy who just got his ram something to make his shift knob look like in this video.

Anyone know where i can find this.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was watching this video and I want to give my buddy who just got his ram something to make his shift knob look like in this video.

Anyone know where i can find this.
Ive caught myself almost reaching for that to turn the volume down a few times :ROFLMAO: If you really want one of those, there are a ton of shifter decals on Etsy

Cajun_

Reaction score
Ive caught myself almost reaching for that to turn the volume down a few times If you really want one of those, there are a ton of shifter decals on Etsy
Buddy at work made fun of the shifter knob for the 2 months I've had my truck constantly and he shows up at work with a brand new ram. I'm going to install it for him.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ive caught myself almost reaching for that to turn the volume down a few times If you really want one of those, there are a ton of shifter decals on Etsy
As smart as these trucks are, do you think that it would still shift into park while driving at higher speeds? I'm not going to try it, I've wondered.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As smart as these trucks are, do you think that it would still shift into park while driving at higher speeds? I'm not going to try it, I've wondered.
I’ve wondered that too, I think there is a lockout after 5mph or so, it should let you go into neutral but not reverse or park at speed.

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
Man I love the shifter decal options but my OCD could never make a decision when I want it to be crooked haha. I with the center of the dial stayed stationary.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the gen 5's wont let you move the knob to reverse let alone park.
I would hope so, that YouTube video suggests that once the truck slows enough it’ll try and go into park, glad they’ve changed that…

Users who are viewing this thread