5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Stander email address

larryinokc

Reaction score
Could somebody please provide me with Steve Stander's email address? I have his phone number @ FCA. I have some documentation I need to get sent to him. I saw his contact info on some thread here, but I'll be darned if I can remember where I saw it. Thanks in advance.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have deleted a couple of posts where people posted email addresses for FCA employees without their consent. And I will delete them here as well if anyone posts it. For anyone reading this, if you have it and want to share with him privately, then that's fine. But do not post it publicly for the entire internet (including spambots) to see. You wouldn't want someone to do this with your email.

larryinokc

Reaction score
I have deleted a couple of posts where people posted email addresses for FCA employees without their consent. And I will delete them here as well if anyone posts it. For anyone reading this, if you have it and want to share with him privately, then that's fine. But do not post it publicly for the entire internet (including spambots) to see. You wouldn't want someone to do this with your email.
I don't have a problem with somebody PM'ing me, I just need it.

Users who are viewing this thread