5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis & Foxconn Sign Non-Binding Agreement To Build Semiconductor Chips!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Stellantis & Foxconn Sign Non-Binding Agreement To Build Semiconductor Chips!​

Purpose-Built Semiconductors Will Support Stellantis & Third-Party Customers...​

1638867143493.png

Stellantis and Hon Hai Technology Group, (“Foxconn”) have announced the signing of a non-binding memorandum of understanding to create a partnership with the intent to design a family of purpose-built semiconductors to support Stellantis and third-party customers.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's great to see people and companies are adapting to the changing conditions we're seeing. My only concern is the amount of time it takes to get this type of operation up and running. Maybe it will be in place when I'm shopping for my next vehicle.

Vilas15

Reaction score
"non-binding memorandum of understanding"

I'll believe it when I see it. foxCONn duped our former governor with big promises and took people's homes through eminent domain to build a few facilities with huge tax benefits providing only a tiny fraction of the jobs promised.

Users who are viewing this thread