5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis Fires 400

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stellantis just completed a mass firing of 400 technology and engineering employees.

Maybe they are just reducing expenses to compensate for inflation or perhaps they are looking for new blood to solve all the glitchy software systems in new vehicles.

It's amusing how the story focuses most on the method of laying people off as if an employer is your friend and owes you a face to face termination.

Stellantis uses ‘mandatory remote work day’ to cut 400 white-collar jobs: ‘It was a mass firing of everybody that was on the call’

cpetku

Reaction score
And, they announced reductions in Italy. While I like the concept of the Ramcharger, I'm starting to wonder how stable long term support will be. Oh well, they have a year to get my confidence back up. GM lost it with about a two year delay in the Silverado EV. Hopefully RAM doesn't balk as well.

Users who are viewing this thread