5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steering whee button?

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it just me or should the button on the back of the steering wheel that controls the previous/forward track also had the pause/play button? You should have been able to click the ball in the middle of the button switch to pause/play. You can do this on the other side but to switch input.

Last edited:

Capt Joe

Reaction score
those same buttons have been in all FCA cars for years. My Challenger has the same buttons, so does my wife's Pacifica. FCA wasn't goint to change that stuff up now. Plus they probably wont make buttons to control internet apps. What perplexes me more is the CD player. I havent had a CD player in a car in 10 years. I bet if we look hard enough there is an 8 Track in there someplace too.

DM-SC

Reaction score
From what I've read/been told, the CD player was included because lots of people were asking for them.

All of my CD's went to the thrift store years ago. My wife still has several.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BmoreStew

Reaction score
I noticed today that pressing the center of the volume button did something... popped up and asked me what card to display on the bottom of the screen. I’ve gotta play with it or read up on it, BUT the button does more than just adjust the volume. Maybe pressing the track button is a play/pause feature.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
I'm one of those who still plays CDs. I still get a paper delivered to my home too. But no land line phone ;-) I just noticed the button in the middle of the switches. Now you've made me curious.

Users who are viewing this thread