5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steering problem

Alex2014

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a ram 1500 2019 with a rattle in bumps behind the steering wheel. I don’t know how to find I think is behind the steering wheel. I visit the dealer but the technician don’t find we’re is coming. The steering work fine with no vibration but when I turn complete to the right is a grinding noise coming from the steering area.Turn complete to left side it’s ok. Please help me because I don’t know what to do.

Benji80

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a ram 1500 2019 with a rattle in bumps behind the steering wheel. I don’t know how to find I think is behind the steering wheel. I visit the dealer but the technician don’t find we’re is coming. The steering work fine with no vibration but when I turn complete to the right is a grinding noise coming from the steering area.Turn complete to left side it’s ok. Please help me because I don’t know what to do.
Does it only happen while braking?

Users who are viewing this thread