5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

steering issues

armymp1130

Reaction score
I have a 2020 ram 1500 and my wheel sticks to left to drive steaight and then the wheel will be straight to go straight and it does this every day ive tightened everything had multiple alignments and still does it i even had dealer reset steering angle sensor because of the motofab leveling kit. any help would greatly be appreciated

Eric326

Reaction score
I have a 2020 ram 1500 and my wheel sticks to left to drive steaight and then the wheel will be straight to go straight and it does this every day ive tightened everything had multiple alignments and still does it i even had dealer reset steering angle sensor because of the motofab leveling kit. any help would greatly be appreciated

Were you ever able to resolve your alignment/steering wheel alignment issue?

armymp1130

Reaction score
Were you ever able to resolve your alignment/steering wheel alignment issue?
Noo i had dealer align it a month ago and seemed good for a few days but since then its just gotten worse and since dealer aligned it now it sticks to the right and right turns feel so loose but quick and left turns feel tight and solid its very frustrating im going back to dealer next week to try and have them fix it again

Users who are viewing this thread