5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steering Directed headlights

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've never driven with the adaptive LED's but I'd like to so I could compare them with my Laramie's lights. The Laramie's LED's are much brighter than the projectors I had on my 2017 Rebel, but they don't really project any further down the road. So the area directly in front of the truck is lit up a lot more, but I can't see any further down the road than I could with my old truck. I'm actually a little disappointed in them for this reason. One thing I do like is the LED fogs on the Laramie are also used as cornering lights, and they do a great job of that.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have steering directed headlights that I know work as the cycle when I start the truck. But I can't tell or notice them doing anything while driving. They are better than the 2016 F150 headlights. I never have the need to use the high beams.

Users who are viewing this thread