5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting my 2020 1500 EcoDiesel BigHorn Black Package Build

mediaMaxim

Reaction score
2020 1500 EcoDiesel BigHorn Black Package

- Falcon 2.25” Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling System
- FUEL - D681 REBEL 1PC Bronze Center with Black Lip 20" x 9" with 5.75
- Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/60R20
- Westin HDX Drop Steps
- LEER 100RCC Commercial Cap with Windoor Sliders and Rooftrack

IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_4662.jpg
IMG_4664.jpg
IMG_4666.jpg
IMG_4665.jpg
IMG_4667.jpg

mediaMaxim

Reaction score
mediaMaxim, could you provide details where you got that cabling from and the power box, looks pretty nice and clean.

Sure. It was SUPER CLEAN. I really like how it came out! The Split Wire Loom Braided Cable Sleeve is what I think made it so clean.

GS Power 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper OFC Wire. 25 FT Red & 25 FT Black Bonded Zip Cable

---------------

25 Feet - 1/2 inch Cord Protector Split Wire Loom Braided Cable Sleeve - Black

---------------

Ampper Battery Switch, 12-48 V Battery Power Cut Master Switch Disconnect Isolator for Car, Vehicle, RV and Boat (On/Off)

---------------

IZTOSS 12-24V car Dual Marine Cigarette Lighter Splitter Power Adaptor Sockets + USB Charger

mediaMaxim

Reaction score
Just drove from Florida to Tennessee on the Falcon 2.25” Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling System.
Highways manners were great! Really locked in feeling and happy with the ride.

Put about 50 miles on gravel backroads so far this week in the Smokeys. Off-Road manners have been great also!

IMG_4804.jpg
IMG_4803.jpg
IMG_4786.jpg

crazydive

Reaction score
Sure. It was SUPER CLEAN. I really like how it came out! The Split Wire Loom Braided Cable Sleeve is what I think made it so clean.
---------------
GS Power 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper OFC Wire. 25 FT Red & 25 FT Black Bonded Zip Cable
25 Feet - 1/2 inch Cord Protector Split Wire Loom Braided Cable Sleeve - Black
Ampper Battery Switch, 12-48 V Battery Power Cut Master Switch Disconnect Isolator for Car, Vehicle, RV and Boat (On/Off)
IZTOSS 12-24V car Dual Marine Cigarette Lighter Splitter Power Adaptor Sockets + USB Charger

mediaMaxim and what is that [E2 box] next to the battery? fuse?

very nice setup!

LLRam11

Reaction score
Just drove from Florida to Tennessee on the Falcon 2.25” Sport Tow/Haul Shock Leveling System.
Highways manners were great! Really locked in feeling and happy with the ride.

Put about 50 miles on gravel backroads so far this week in the Smokeys. Off-Road manners have been great also!

View attachment 49958
View attachment 49959
View attachment 49962
When you got the Falcon Shock system installed, did you go w/ the "Level" or "Heavy Accessory" setting?

LLRam11

Reaction score
Go Heavy Accessory
Thank you for the feedback. I just got this kit and was debating between those two. I have a 2019 Longhorn, so wasn't sure if it was possibly the Rebel's ORG package vs a standard Laramie height that was the difference in some people not getting closer to that 2" level. I'm definitely leaning toward Heavy Accessory now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online