5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

daveomatic

Reaction score
In production 10/10. Est arrival 11/10. Really hoping it gets ahead of that schedule so I don’t miss the 3k incentive by 10 days!

What are my chances?

Doesn’t the $3k incentive on ‘24 lock in when you order?

dannydyn

Reaction score
Production takes a day or two. What take the longest is getting it shipped and the shipment progress itself. My truck once shipped, was in Maryland 2 or 3 days later, but then sat in the Baltimore area for a full week before it got transported to to the dealer, which was only an hour away from there. So imagine me seeing my truck landing off the train an hour from my dealer, thinking it's a matter of another day for it to get delivered, just to find out it spend a week (actually was more than a week) in some yard in Baltimore - a mere hour away from the dealer. Check out the timeline in my sig to give you an idea of what you're potentially look at. Of course, each case is different, and each region in the country could take more or less time. I guess it's a very unique situation in each one of our cases.
In production 10/10. Est arrival 11/10. Really hoping it gets ahead of that schedule so I don’t miss the 3k incentive by 10 days!

What are my chances?

dannydyn

Reaction score
Unfortunately not. You can only take advantages of whichever incentives are available at the time of delivery (customer pick up).

That said, are you a Tread Lightly member? If not, sign up. $100 well spent. You'll get 1% (IIRC) off (but you need to have been a member for 30 days prior to taking delivery).

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score

It does not lock. It states you must take delivery. It originally expired 10/2 but was extended until 10/31. Hopefully it will get extended again or maybe they will come with something better. Hoping the best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveomatic

Reaction score
Unfortunately not. You can only take advantages of whichever incentives are available at the time of delivery (customer pick up).

That said, are you a Tread Lightly member? If not, sign up. $100 well spent. You'll get 1% (IIRC) off (but you need to have been a member for 30 days prior to taking delivery).

I fortunately have access to an affiliate code through my employer so no additional pricing benefit for me through tread lightly affiliate program.

I’m confused about the $3k incentive though because when I ordered at the beginning of Sept, it was my understanding through the dealership that you could bundle incentives available at either order date or delivery date, whichever is higher (no mix and match of course).

[mention]AnthonyRI [/mention] Can you comment on how these incentives work for custom orders (specifically this $3k national retail customer cash for ‘24 MY)?

Grey2024

Reaction score
The first 2024 trucks came down the line this weekend. Have found 584 trucks so far as of now, will update again once complete for the day.
2024 fully loaded Power Wagon on order, so I'm watching as well.

Grey

Ramerk

Reaction score
I fortunately have access to an affiliate code through my employer so no additional pricing benefit for me through tread lightly affiliate program.

I’m confused about the $3k incentive though because when I ordered at the beginning of Sept, it was my understanding through the dealership that you could bundle incentives available at either order date or delivery date, whichever is higher (no mix and match of course).

[mention]AnthonyRI [/mention] Can you comment on how these incentives work for custom orders (specifically this $3k national retail customer cash for ‘24 MY)?
The incentive for the 2024 started like a week after I ordered so there was nothing to lock in at the time. Was kind of surprised the 2024 thing happened with so many 2023s still floating on lots at that time. So just my luck I will probably miss that insentive by a week on either side

But yes. I did sign up for the FCA discount through tread lightly before I ordered.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You could have locked in when ordering, but if you didn't at the time of order, you get what there is at time of delivery. I don't know why some people are saying you can't. I was asked when ordering which I wanted.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Picked her up Tuesday, but haven't transferred pics to my computer yet. Got back home last night, and I have an appointment at Secretary of State this morning to get title and plates. Have to leave in a couple minutes.
Nice! Must have been a hell of a road trip!

daveomatic

Reaction score
Got this email update today and a text message saying expected delivery of 11/13. Trackers haven’t updated yet which is surprising because when it moved to scheduled, the trackers updated a day before the email confirmation.

2b57d2551ced3e9120454851844ccebb.jpg

dannydyn

Reaction score
Got this email update today and a text message saying expected delivery of 11/13. Trackers haven’t updated yet which is surprising because when it moved to scheduled, the trackers updated a day before the email confirmation.

These trackers are garbage, especially as the truck progresses through the process, they start lagging worse and worse. My truck shows “shipped” for over 3 weeks now. You know where my truck is? In my driveway for 4 days now…

dannydyn

Reaction score

The trackers start accurate, but quickly start lagging behind. Reach out to your dealer to get an accurate status.

Asphalt_slayer

Reaction score
MD dropped off my new beauty yesterday. Got it ceramic coated at MD before the driver brought it home. The GT sounds great and definitely has more of the sporty feel than my 2018 Sport Ram did. Now, time for a tonneau cover, more window tint, and electronic steps! Thanks to MD and especially Anthony for getting it all together!

Attachments

• IMG_2950.jpeg
    IMG_2950.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread