5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Sfalcon

Reaction score
Well it's been a pleasure tracking with you guys, but I'm out on this thread! Truck was delivered to the dealer down the street last night, so hopefully pickup in the next 2-3 days! Thanks @triple_B and @Eighty for doing an amazing job updating this thread. Give me a few weeks and I'll be seeing you guys in all the modification threads instead 😅

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
Today 10/27/2022 marks 59 weeks since order confirmation was received (9/9/2021). No Vin has been given, so I can't even put it in the tracker!😞

Twil6

Reaction score
Are the fleet deals that good? If I was running a small company I could not wait over 50 weeks for vehicles

Nannni

Reaction score
are you in the us?
My truck arrived about a week ago and I was doing financing through Mark dodge but for some reason they were not able to pull the cash bonus of $1250. I got the cash bonus when I ordered the truck in May, I locked the incentives of 0% for 60 months which I was able to get :). Anyone know a reason why they couldn't pull the cash bonus? Will I be able to use the cash bonus some other way if I call ram?? Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck arrived about a week ago and I was doing financing through Mark dodge but for some reason they were not able to pull the cash bonus of $1250. I got the cash bonus when I ordered the truck in May, I locked the incentives of 0% for 60 months which I was able to get :). Anyone know a reason why they couldn't pull the cash bonus? Will I be able to use the cash bonus some other way if I call ram?? Thanks!
Did the cash bonus say it was good forever? The ones I’ve seen usually say something to the effect of, “you must take delivery by the end of the month”.

CatServant

Reaction score
Did the cash bonus say it was good forever? The ones I’ve seen usually say something to the effect of, “you must take delivery by the end of the month”.

Mine were certainly that way. I got two cash bonuses for my October delivery: $1500 State Fair of Texas bonus and $1000 Chrysler Capital bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread