5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

tito210

Reaction score
Yours was so fast, I am the town over from you and still waiting on mine. Its still in the local rail yard waiting for a transport.
question - how did you find out that's in the local rail yard? my delivery status has not updated in the tracker yet - my build was completed on 10/13, est. delivery 11/06. Thanks!

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Yup you are right. Went on Ram website and built a truck with and without nav and nav is piano black and non-nav is matte. Thank you!
I can confirm. I have 8.4 w/o Nav and it is matte black. The 8.4 w/ Nav in my Grand Cherokee is the shiny black.

Kemcar

Reaction score
question - how did you find out that's in the local rail yard? my delivery status has not updated in the tracker yet - my build was completed on 10/13, est. delivery 11/06. Thanks!
Ask your dealer! The guy I am dealing with is all about texting, and I am too. So if I had any questions about that status I shot him a text and they can see alot more about the specifics once its shipped.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
the dealer knows where every shipment they are receiving is by looking at the dealer connect program.
ask for a copy of yours.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
update on production at the shap

posted by knightmare on the trx forum
post#8

Mketch

Reaction score
View attachment 142158

It has arrived! Hopefully flying to New Orleans on Tuesday to pick it up!

Edit re:BigDodge's post - holy cow, that poor woman!
When was your shipped? Mine was a similar timeframe and still waiting. ETA on my tracker shows Nov 11 though. Also, do you remember the incentives in September?

cleigh

Reaction score
When was your shipped? Mine was a similar timeframe and still waiting. ETA on my tracker shows Nov 11 though. Also, do you remember the incentives in September?

So ignore the tracker. According to it mine has not shipped yet. As I do financing and have photos on the dealer lot. Best bet is to get the updated POC from your dealer, they will have the date loaded onto the train and the ETA of the train to wherever it's unloading for you.

Incentives are the best now that they've been since May... for a Big Horn, it's $4250 w/Chrysler financing and 2.9% for 72 months. I think they're also doing 0% for 48, but with lower cash off. So not as good as 0% for 72? But $4250 is pretty darned good!

Kemcar

Reaction score
Yeah if it’s shipped just keep asking the dealer they can tell you. Mine was stuck in the rail yard a while transports are backed up my guy said.

For incentives they are decent. I ended up getting $6k off of an already discount negotiated price. My sales guy was legit and I’d recommend him to anyone. Best car salesmen I’ve done business with.

Users who are viewing this thread