5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Jct69z

Reaction score
Anyone know what name Merchants Leasing goes by on the Ram website tracker? I tried several names along with my VON and cannot get anything to show up. As previously posted I placed my order close to 12 months ago and like you guys told me, I think most lease orders got pushed to the end of the line. triple B was kind enough to provide a build sheet last Friday so I’m pretty certain it’s being produced. Just hoping to get it shipped and delivered before any rail strike.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know what name Merchants Leasing goes by on the Ram website tracker? I tried several names along with my VON and cannot get anything to show up. As previously posted I placed my order close to 12 months ago and like you guys told me, I think most lease orders got pushed to the end of the line. triple B was kind enough to provide a build sheet last Friday so I’m pretty certain it’s being produced. Just hoping to get it shipped and delivered before any rail strike.
if you got a build sheet the truck has left the main assembly line
it now gets some other things at the Mopar shop
a window sticker will be issued anyday as they are issued 7 days a week in the evening

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
1292 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.
Are the build sheets still just 2022 or are there some 2023 showing up on the floor? I realize that the 2023 production is supposed to be delayed to November, but it seems like a lot of 2022 are still being build for as few that were left on your last update. Thanks for keeping us updated!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are the build sheets still just 2022 or are there some 2023 showing up on the floor? I realize that the 2023 production is supposed to be delayed to November, but it seems like a lot of 2022 are still being build for as few that were left on your last update. Thanks for keeping us updated!
2023 production has not started yet, I still find over 30K 2022 orders left to build, (no way to know how many of those are canceled orders, so some of those may never be built)

uptown1999

Reaction score
It's been over a week since the Build Sheet for my truck appeared (on 10/10) and still no window sticker. The dealer told me on 10/12 that the current status code was "JB - Shipped to body vendor" which I'm assuming was for the addition of the spray-in bedliner, side steps, etc. However there have been no further updates since and my Ram tracker just says "Scheduled" (it hasn't updated at all for several weeks now). Any thoughts as to why it may be taking so long for status to change and the window sticker to appear?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's been over a week since the Build Sheet for my truck appeared (on 10/10) and still no window sticker. The dealer told me on 10/12 that the current status code was "JB - Shipped to body vendor" which I'm assuming was for the addition of the spray-in bedliner, side steps, etc. However there have been no further updates since and my Ram tracker just says "Scheduled" (it hasn't updated at all for several weeks now). Any thoughts as to why it may be taking so long for status to change and the window sticker to appear?
There are a ton of possible explanations. But you'll probably get the quickest answer by asking your dealer for an updated POC (or just providing the current code). If it's still in JB, then it might still be waiting in a queue for something like the bedliner. If it's JS (shipped to storage), then it might sit there for a while waiting for something else - no telling what that something else could be. Might be that they found a deficiency on final inspection and need to replace a part or adjust a body panel.

cleigh

Reaction score
There are a ton of possible explanations. But you'll probably get the quickest answer by asking your dealer for an updated POC (or just providing the current code). If it's still in JB, then it might still be waiting in a queue for something like the bedliner. If it's JS (shipped to storage), then it might sit there for a while waiting for something else - no telling what that something else could be. Might be that they found a deficiency on final inspection and need to replace a part or adjust a body panel.

Agree on asking dealer for updated POC. My "dominos tracker" shows built as of 10/2, but does not show shipped yet. In reality it made it to the train yard in Louisiana last Saturday. The tracker does not update timely.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agree on asking dealer for updated POC. My "dominos tracker" shows built as of 10/2, but does not show shipped yet. In reality it made it to the train yard in Louisiana last Saturday. The tracker does not update timely.
Agreed. But given the absence of a window sticker, it is still stuck at the plant (has not yet been released or invoiced to the dealer). So it's hung up somewhere for an unknown reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online