5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

tito210

Reaction score
is it normal for the ram tracker to indicate truck built but no window sticker avail?
VIN
1C6RRFMG3NN451061

cleigh

Reaction score
What are the new ones? Are they for November already?

I don't think it's November ones yet... just new October? It's weird. Regardless, looks like it's $3500 now w/financing. Instagram had an ad for 1.9% for 72 months as well w/$1k bonus cash.

Kenco037

Reaction score
My salesman just called me and said my truck is on his lot. Tracker said delivery on Oct 22nd this morning. Now, after the phone call, it says Oct 16th. I'd like to wait and see what incentives are released for November. How long do you think I can stall them?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My salesman just called me and said my truck is on his lot. Tracker said delivery on Oct 22nd this morning. Now, after the phone call, it says Oct 16th. I'd like to wait and see what incentives are released for November. How long do you think I can stall them?
Not sure if you're price protected, but if you are - you probably can't wait that long. I recall a dealer saying that the transaction had to be completed within 14 days (among other requirements) for price protection to be accepted by Stellantis.

Kenco037

Reaction score
Not sure if you're price protected, but if you are - you probably can't wait that long. I recall a dealer saying that the transaction had to be completed within 14 days (among other requirements) for price protection to be accepted by Stellantis.
Not sure if I'm locked to price from 2 months ago. If 14 days is true, that leaves me short of November

JoeI21

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm locked to price from 2 months ago. If 14 days is true, that leaves me short of November
if you ordered on long island and they gave you invoice pricing i would take what ever you can get at this point, sign and take that truck home. dealers in the tri state are crazy lately with pricing. so i would take what you can get and run like the wind

Sfalcon

Reaction score
Tentative delivery date of Wed 19th
I'd assume our trucks are on the same train.. my tracker just updated this afternoon to show my truck as "shipped"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-173853_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-173853_Chrome.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23

Kenco037

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-174503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-174503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12

Kenco037

Reaction score
My salesman called me today to say my truck just arrived on lot. My status never changed to shipped. Est delivery was Oct 22nd this morning. Now, it says Oct 16th, but is sitting on dealer lot now.

CatServant

Reaction score
I picked mine up at the dealership today. My only regret is that I didn’t opt for running boards. I can get in and out OK, but I’m concerned about passengers being able to traverse the height. That’ll be my first mod.

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
I picked mine up at the dealership today. My only regret is that I didn’t opt for running boards. I can get in and out OK, but I’m concerned about passengers being able to traverse the height. That’ll be my first mod.
Easy to add some aftermarkets.

Users who are viewing this thread