5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any totals for how many of each 2022 model have been produced so far? Haven’t seen that sheet for awhile. I like the breakdown by color and such. Find that pretty interesting. Curious how many Back Country have been built for 2022.

I best I can offer right now is the totals built to date by model, I havent processed sub options since August when the servers jacked up for a week and no build sheets were released at all. This was also when I stopped posting the chart since I didnt have the data to populate it.

SeriesQty
Big Horn / Lonestar
151478​
Laramie
73375​
Limited
38990​
Rebel
29019​
TRX
20129​
Sport
14523​
Longhorn
11881​
Tradesman
6417​
Tradesman HFE
65​

Kumba1010

Reaction score
I best I can offer right now is the totals built to date by model, I havent processed sub options since August when the servers jacked up for a week and no build sheets were released at all. This was also when I stopped posting the chart since I didnt have the data to populate it.

SeriesQty
Big Horn / Lonestar
151478​
Laramie
73375​
Limited
38990​
Rebel
29019​
TRX
20129​
Sport
14523​
Longhorn
11881​
Tradesman
6417​
Tradesman HFE
65​
Thanks triple_B

Nannni

Reaction score
Found 1075 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @Sfalcon

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
451124 @SfalconXX
13​
New YorkWhiteLaramie
I see that a lot of people got 4-wheel drive I got 2-wheel drive is their really any difference? except in snow of course. I do live in ny o_O

BigJ1986

Reaction score
Did all those updates come from your dealer or the online RAM tracker?
I received a phone call from the dealer saying it could be 7-10 days when the ram tracker told me end of the month. Then I kept checking the ram tracker and that’s when I saw it Continue to change.

Kemcar

Reaction score
I received a phone call from the dealer saying it could be 7-10 days when the ram tracker told me end of the month. Then I kept checking the ram tracker and that’s when I saw it Continue to change.
Hope mine changes! Still says 10/24.

Sfalcon

Reaction score
I see that a lot of people got 4-wheel drive I got 2-wheel drive is their really any difference? except in snow of course. I do live in ny o_O
There's no difference at all until you need 4x4.. that being said I would never drive a 4x2 truck here in NY, I use my 4 wheel drive for various reasons but the #1 would be snow.. I'm assuming you've never driven a 2wd/rwd vehicle in the snow? Especially a pickup, with no weight over the rear wheels they're not good

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Yes, 4-wheel drive makes night and day difference in snow and mud. It can also significantly aid in situations like backing up a trailer on a hilly grassy slope or gravel or pulling a boat up a slick boat ramp. It will also help with resale. I live in the Midwest and personally would never have a truck without 4-wheel drive.

uptown1999

Reaction score
2428 Build Sheets found today. 10 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @uptown1999, @JoeI21, @ChrisRey3156, @ICE-G, @Gabbyg44, @dirtrash, @Twil6, @Cptnkirk, @Jerry0126, @Rc323

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
424894 @uptown1999XWisconsinWhiteLaramie
430939 @JoeI21XLouisianaBlackLaramie
442096 @ChrisRey3156XFloridaGraniteLaramie
445779 @ICE-GXLouisianaSilverLonghorn
451118 @gabbyg44XPennsylvaniaGraniteLaramie
451197 @dirtrashXVirginiaGraniteLaramie
451235 @Twil6XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
451296 @CptnkirkXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
461199 @Jerry0126XLouisianaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
461875 @Rc323XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
Question for the group: Dealer has told me that my truck is In Production and was able to send me a screenshot that it had been shipped to the body vendor two days ago (code "JB") to have the bedliner, sidestep, etc added to it. However, my Ram Tracker still has not updated from "Scheduled" for production. How long does it usually take for the Tracker to update with the current status? When should the window sticker be available and where would I find it? Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Question for the group: Dealer has told me that my truck is In Production and was able to send me a screenshot that it had been shipped to the body vendor two days ago (code "JB") to have the bedliner, sidestep, etc added to it. However, my Ram Tracker still has not updated from "Scheduled" for production. How long does it usually take for the Tracker to update with the current status? When should the window sticker be available and where would I find it? Thanks!
the tracker is a feel good try to keep you informed web site.
your vin showed up on oct 10, didn't you get notified
your windows sticker can show up any day as they are issued 7 days a week

uptown1999

Reaction score
the tracker is a feel good try to keep you informed web site.
your vin showed up on oct 10, didn't you get notified
your windows sticker can show up any day as they are issued 7 days a week
Thanks bigdodge. I did see on here that the Build Sheet was available on October 10th and I have had the VIN since July. No window sticker that I can find as of yet. What's the best resource for looking those up?

JoeI21

Reaction score
just got a ram tracker update of vehicle built! they have a link for my window sticker but when i click on it it says unavailable. any insight?

CatServant

Reaction score
Yes, 4-wheel drive makes night and day difference in snow and mud. It can also significantly aid in situations like backing up a trailer on a hilly grassy slope or gravel or pulling a boat up a slick boat ramp. It will also help with resale. I live in the Midwest and personally would never have a truck without 4-wheel drive.

It also helps quite a bit on gravel. I mainly only get 4WD on vehicles I tow with because sometimes I have to tow my travel trailer onto and off of slippery surfaces.

Users who are viewing this thread