5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
knightmare on the trx forum posted
"Word around the campfire is SHAP may shutdown for 2-3 weeks because supply chain shortages... I'll report back if and when it could happen..."

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm talking about the 2022 chart.
If you mean to have your name on the list, you are in there now. If you mean to get an update on the build that is unknown unfortunately. I only summarize what public information is available so I cant tell you when a truck is going to be built, but rather just that it has started production.

OudeJonge

Reaction score
If you mean to have your name on the list, you are in there now. If you mean to get an update on the build that is unknown unfortunately. I only summarize what public information is available so I cant tell you when a truck is going to be built, but rather just that it has started production.
Just getting my name on the list. I understand the rest of the info depends on progress through the build process. Thanks

BigJ1986

Reaction score
Circling back to this. Does your dealer have a ETA date they provided you? My dealer said he did not have an ETA. But on the tracker I have a est. delivery of 10/24. Thoughts?
I know everyone is different but I originally had an ETA of 10/27, then went to 10/17, then 10/12 and I got the call yesterday (10/11) that it was in. I got lucky, unfortunately incentives are for big horn right now, I bought a rebel.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OMG, FCA builds over one thousand trucks each day!
Stellantic typically builds around 3000 RAM trucks a day in North America if I include the Classic and HD trucks as well. This 1209 count is strictly the 5TH Gen 1500's being built at the Sterling Heights plant.

Kemcar

Reaction score
I know everyone is different but I originally had an ETA of 10/27, then went to 10/17, then 10/12 and I got the call yesterday (10/11) that it was in. I got lucky, unfortunately incentives are for big horn right now, I bought a rebel.
Did all those updates come from your dealer or the online RAM tracker?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any totals for how many of each 2022 model have been produced so far? Haven’t seen that sheet for awhile. I like the breakdown by color and such. Find that pretty interesting. Curious how many Back Country have been built for 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread