5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i was. like @Twil6 said with the SW package.

Aaron has been great so far so i’m confident he will if necessary. My only hesitation is that everything else which is included in the southwest package is listed on the BS. time will tell. thanks for the reply
I have the Southwest Edition on my truck and 'Power Running Boards' were listed on my build sheet. Seems odd that they wouldn't be listed.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ok just checked with MD regarding the status of my truck that was completed on 9/30 and with eta of 10/30.

Sandi pulled my status and boy she gave me some bad news. Looks like my Rebel is stuck in KZLD (released from plant but delayed on shipping) and she doesn't see 10/30 arrival at dealer is happening. She said this is due to some major issues with the railroads.

Aside from getting anxious and missing more weekend trips, I'm ok with that since October incentive sucks anyways. But I hope interest rate won't go up more in November.

Kemcar

Reaction score
ok just checked with MD regarding the status of my truck that was completed on 9/30 and with eta of 10/30.

Sandi pulled my status and boy she gave me some bad news. Looks like my Rebel is stuck in KZLD (released from plant but delayed on shipping) and she doesn't see 10/30 arrival at dealer is happening. She said this is due to some major issues with the railroads.

Aside from getting anxious and missing more weekend trips, I'm ok with that since October incentive sucks anyways. But I hope interest rate won't go up more in November.
Are Rebels built in Sterling Heights?

Kemcar

Reaction score

This came out today and it looks like the rails should be good to go until the end of the month/early next month. So hopefully everything keeps moving as scheduled.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This came out today and it looks like the rails should be good to go until the end of the month/early next month. So hopefully everything keeps moving as scheduled.

oh god.
like i said in one of the posts that i made, ram should really open up factory delivery like how BMW does it.
transaction done through dealers and pick up the truck at the factory with a factory tour. cut railroad out of the equation for custom ordered trucks.

Jerry0126

Reaction score
Wait, they’re gonna offload your truck in Louisiana? I assumed the trucks got offloaded in like Dallas or somewhere and then got transported to Louisiana. What railyard offloads trucks?
yes ,offload at Louisiana, Port of South Louisiana. And delivery to Lake Charles by truck.

cliffsta

Reaction score
yes ,offload at Louisiana, Port of South Louisiana. And delivery to Lake Charles by truck.

Well I ordered from Acadiana Dodge here in Lafayette so it has one less hour to ride on the transport truck then :) Once my truck is built at some point in the distant future. Wish I did more research and realized it would take so long to have it built. Being a one car household is tough.

B2Farming

Reaction score
@triple_B Has my pickup been assigned a window sticker? I’m chomping at the bit for some more info on the status of this truck. It was built 9/26 but haven’t seen anything since then. Thanks!

OudeJonge

Reaction score
After we complete the VIN entry page, how long does it take to show up in the tracker?

Users who are viewing this thread