5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Woah woah woah, amazing news but my heart just dropped. Is there a way to confirm the color on my order? My build sheet was submitted with Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint $100

Thanks again, just wondering. Going to check with the dealer as well.
That is odd, no worries though. Your Build Sheet is correct with Black Crystal. Not sure what happened with Granite showing here. I will check into it after dinner.

If you click the red X beside your name it will open your build sheet and you can see all options the truck was built with. including the paint

1665448984080.png

*EDIT* Figured out what it was and you were one of only 3 members so far that have had this option and all 3 were from today so this was the first time it has come up. My code searches for "Granite Crystal" as the paint color and today is the first instance I find of wheels being listed as "Painted Granite Crystal Whls" so it picked that up when searching for "Granite Crystal" and marked the truck accordingly. I have corrected this, so it knows the difference between this and the Clear Coat now. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

JoeI21

Reaction score
anyone that has purchased a truck with the automatic deployable running boards for entry and exit. can you tell me what it says on your build sheet for that?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
anyone that has purchased a truck with the automatic deployable running boards for entry and exit. can you tell me what it says on your build sheet for that?
Its listed as "Power Running Boards" on the build sheet. I don't see them on your order though, were you expecting to get them?

ChrisRey3156

Reaction score
That is odd, no worries though. Your Build Sheet is correct with Black Crystal. Not sure what happened with Granite showing here. I will check into it after dinner.

If you click the red X beside your name it will open your build sheet and you can see all options the truck was built with. including the paint

View attachment 140780

*EDIT* Figured out what it was and you were one of only 3 members so far that have had this option and all 3 were from today so this was the first time it has come up. My code searches for "Granite Crystal" as the paint color and today is the first instance I find of wheels being listed as "Painted Granite Crystal Whls" so it picked that up when searching for "Granite Crystal" and marked the truck accordingly. I have corrected this, so it knows the difference between this and the Clear Coat now. Thanks for the heads up.
Got it, awesome. One more point of ignorance on my part, since I am new to these trucks and not sure how to properly read the build sheet. I got the night edition which should come with 22 inch wheels, blacked out. But I don't see any reference to these upgraded wheels, what I see is the below. Any clue?

19x7.5 Painted Granite Crystal Whls
18" Aluminum Spare Wheel

Twil6

Reaction score
We have similar builds ordered around same time. On my detailed POC it shows them under the SW PKG along with everything else that comes with this Package. So I am hoping that since is say SW PKG on the build sheet that means that everything is being installed.

If they are not I am sure MD will make it right

Twil6

Reaction score
I did notice something else that on my POC it says 275/55R-20 and build sheet says P275/60R20 OWL All Season Tires

1665458510860.png

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Servers are acting up a lot tonight, been trying for the past hour to get a decent scan going with no luck. For now I have only been able to pull the members data so I dont have total plant output to report right now but I will continue trying.

3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Cptnkirk, @Jerry0126, @Rc323

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
451296 @CptnkirkXX
0​
LouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
461199 @Jerry0126XX
0​
LouisianaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
461875 @Rc323XX
0​
LouisianaGraniteLaramie

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FINALLY figured out what the problem was with the servers, and got a full scan completed and found 1411 Window Stickers tonight

Jerry0126

Reaction score
Servers are acting up a lot tonight, been trying for the past hour to get a decent scan going with no luck. For now I have only been able to pull the members data so I dont have total plant output to report right now but I will continue trying.

3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Cptnkirk, @Jerry0126, @Rc323

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
451296 @CptnkirkXX
0​
LouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
461199 @Jerry0126XX
0​
LouisianaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
461875 @Rc323XX
0​
LouisianaGraniteLaramie
Thank you , just got message , it will be ready on Nov 6.

JoeI21

Reaction score
Its listed as "Power Running Boards" on the build sheet. I don't see them on your order though, were you expecting to get them?
i was. like @Twil6 said with the SW package.
We have similar builds ordered around same time. On my detailed POC it shows them under the SW PKG along with everything else that comes with this Package. So I am hoping that since is say SW PKG on the build sheet that means that everything is being installed.

If they are not I am sure MD will make it right
Aaron has been great so far so i’m confident he will if necessary. My only hesitation is that everything else which is included in the southwest package is listed on the BS. time will tell. thanks for the reply

ICE-G

Reaction score
i was. like @Twil6 said with the SW package.

Aaron has been great so far so i’m confident he will if necessary. My only hesitation is that everything else which is included in the southwest package is listed on the BS. time will tell. thanks for the reply
I should also have the power running boards on the build sheet too, they come under the longhorn 1 package they are the only thing not listed in the package on the BS. It doesn’t make sense that it’s not listed. Even the bed spray liner is mentioned so it’s probably not because it’s done after production. If it’s a clerical oversight or glitch Ram should fix their Build Sheets to list a major item that’s missing. It should however show up on window sticker hopefully.

Kemcar

Reaction score
I should also have the power running boards on the build sheet too, they come under the longhorn 1 package they are the only thing not listed in the package on the BS. It doesn’t make sense that it’s not listed. Even the bed spray liner is mentioned so it’s probably not because it’s done after production. If it’s a clerical oversight or glitch Ram should fix their Build Sheets to list a major item that’s missing. It should however show up on window sticker hopefully.
Hopefully, worst case the dealer installs them for you at no cost. Because that is what you ordered so they should honor it. I'd fight for it. And it seems like it is a pretty simple add vs. some other addons. Just trying to shine some positive thoughts!

Kemcar

Reaction score
Mine's the same. It's on the train with an ETA on the dealer screen. The tracker doesn't show shipped. The tracker seems seriously delayed in its response time. The dealer is correct.
Circling back to this. Does your dealer have a ETA date they provided you? My dealer said he did not have an ETA. But on the tracker I have a est. delivery of 10/24. Thoughts?

cleigh

Reaction score
Circling back to this. Does your dealer have a ETA date they provided you? My dealer said he did not have an ETA. But on the tracker I have a est. delivery of 10/24. Thoughts?

Kind of.... my tracker has an ETA of 10/31. My dealer showed me the transfer log of truck getting on train, with a train ETA to the rail yard in Louisiana of 10/17. It then has to offload, get to MD, and get a PDI... which puts it at like 10/31. So the tracker actually seems pretty accurate. MD was guesstimating first week of November for having financing done and my flying down.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Kind of.... my tracker has an ETA of 10/31. My dealer showed me the transfer log of truck getting on train, with a train ETA to the rail yard in Louisiana of 10/17. It then has to offload, get to MD, and get a PDI... which puts it at like 10/31. So the tracker actually seems pretty accurate. MD was guesstimating first week of November for having financing done and my flying down.

Wait, they’re gonna offload your truck in Louisiana? I assumed the trucks got offloaded in like Dallas or somewhere and then got transported to Louisiana. What railyard offloads trucks?

Bt1919

Reaction score
According to MD, my truck is stuck in JS - Shipped to storage status - no telling how long it will sit there.
I didn't get a notification yet, but it is now showing the status of the vehicle built, so that is progress! :>)

cleigh

Reaction score
Wait, they’re gonna offload your truck in Louisiana? I assumed the trucks got offloaded in like Dallas or somewhere and then got transported to Louisiana. What railyard offloads trucks?

Port Allen, LA is the rail offload location. "CASF" is the carrier.

Users who are viewing this thread