5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Twil6

Reaction score
Mine updated today on the ram tracker with in production 10/6 and delv date 11/7

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
I have a truck that shows shipped 2 days ago (6 Oct), but still no window sticker available. Does it take a couple days to generate?

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
where are you seeing this?
Show built and shipped Oct 6 on RAM tracker website. Has a link on the site for window sticker. Selected windows sticker and it show "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN". Different computers to make sure it's not a cache issue.

Gabbyg44

Reaction score
Finally in production! I know this isn't bad compared to some that have waited way longer than this. I just hate waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-130501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-130501_Chrome.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 31

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Show built and shipped Oct 6 on RAM tracker website. Has a link on the site for window sticker. Selected windows sticker and it show "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN". Different computers to make sure it's not a cache issue.
the only thing you should believe is the poc from the dealer and triple_b's post if you are registered

Jose35324

Reaction score
Found 540 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Stealthfxr, @Jose35324

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
407461 @STEALTHFXR
4​
MissouriBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
450991 @Jose35324
4​
LouisianaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
Thanks, were you able to get the actual ws? I tried everything (cleared cash, different computer, etc) all were blank.

Jose35324

Reaction score
My ws started showing today... looking forward to flying to Mark Dodge to pick it up soon. Any helpful suggestions? Place to stay in case flight arrives after dealer closes), transport from airport to hotel or dealer, what to look for in truck (might forget to check stuff in all the excitement)....

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My ws started showing today... looking forward to flying to Mark Dodge to pick it up soon. Any helpful suggestions? Place to stay in case flight arrives after dealer closes), transport from airport to hotel or dealer, what to look for in truck (might forget to check stuff in all the excitement)....
have you seen this thread?

cleigh

Reaction score

I'm planning to fly into New Orleans, and have them deliver it to me at the airport. I'll get out of town as fast as possible since new trucks might be a damage magnet there.

Saves me over 200 miles of my trip home, and NO has a direct (and cheaper) flight from PHL.

Bt1919

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread