5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score

CatServant

Reaction score
Same - mine shows "built" on the 2nd (and dealer screen shows transferred to rail yard). It doesn't show "shipped" yet though, and the ETA date is still 11/1.

Weird. Mine went to Shipped on the tracker as soon as I got my window sticker on 9/30.

Nannni

Reaction score
Weird. Mine went to Shipped on the tracker as soon as I got my window sticker on 9/30.
People who get their ws recently has anyone seen their status to shipped if you bought your truck from Mark Dodge? Got WS on 29th and not shipped yet :(

cleigh

Reaction score
People who get their ws recently has anyone seen their status to shipped if you bought your truck from Mark Dodge? Got WS on 29th and not shipped yet :(

Nope, MD told me it's in "at rail yard" status. But the tracker is not updated to shipped. ETA date remains 11/1. As bad as Oct incentives are, I'm okay with that.

Mketch

Reaction score
where are you getting the WS?
You don’t have a WS yet. triple_B will post it here. I checked on my own probably every hour for the last two days thinking I could beat him to the punch. Somehow triple_B still had it posted here before I could get my hands on it. Just be patient and keep checking this thread.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you check too often, your computer will continue to use the cached "no window sticker" page, even if a window sticker exists. You have to clear your cache in order to pull it up (once published).
That said, they're only published once a day, in the evenings.

JoeI21

Reaction score
Finally got changed to in production! 2 days late from my dealer given date but i’ll take it

Kemcar

Reaction score
So I have had my WS available since 10/1 or so. But still not shipped date?? Is this common?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I have had my WS available since 10/1 or so. But still not shipped date?? Is this common?
If you have a window sticker, then it has been released by the plant (for shipping) and invoiced to the dealer. But the actual shipping part is typically a multi-leg journey involving carrier shuttles, trains, etc. Chances are, your truck is sitting in a holding lot waiting for transport. Possibly waiting for a shuttle to the train yard, or possibly in the train yard waiting for a train. From my observations, they don't generally start showing good information until it's been picked up and is in-transit.
If you contact your dealer, he should be able to show you a screenshot of the leg-by-leg statuses. It would look something like this:
shipping example.jpg

Jct69z

Reaction score
1301 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @Jct69z

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
447452 @jct69zXNorth CarolinaWhiteRebel
Thanks triple_B. Will the build sheet and ws be updated on your Ramtracker? The version I am looking at has not had an entry since 10/3.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
By now, they must be down to 15,000 or less 2022's to build. Maybe I will get my truck yet. Only 56 weeks since I ordered it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
By now, they must be down to 15,000 or less 2022's to build. Maybe I will get my truck yet. Only 56 weeks since I ordered it.
Don't be so sure. Ram keeps adding more and more 2022 VINs, despite having (supposedly) closed the 2022 order banks. Here's what triple_B said earlier today on the TRX forum:

I found the first 2023 customer orders on Sept 21st but since that date they have continued to add more 2022 than 2023 orders.
8452 (362 TRX) more 2022 orders vs 5013 2023 so far.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
Don't be so sure. Ram keeps adding more and more 2022 VINs, despite having (supposedly) closed the 2022 order banks. Here's what triple_B said earlier today on the TRX forum:

I found the first 2023 customer orders on Sept 21st but since that date they have continued to add more 2022 than 2023 orders.
8452 (362 TRX) more 2022 orders vs 5013 2023 so far.
This could be the same situation as for mine as it has not yet been assigned a VIN number, but they say its still a good order. These could all be the Fleet orders that they have been holding off on. Fingers are crossed for news before they discontinue building the ecodiesel, as that is what I have ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread