5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I also noticed some builds go from BS to WS the same day or one day apart, yet some have a few days or sometimes longer between BS and WS. Anybody know what causes this? A problem in production? Bedliner application outside the plant? Just curious.
timing
production scheduling
personnel attendance
parts availability

management blunder

mine only took a day and I had bedliner installed

Laramie2long

Reaction score
Found 2247 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Ctmaz68, @cwisedrum, @jn3ll006, @matt

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
357598 @Ctmaz68XX
0​
LouisianaDelmonicoLaramie
393084 @CwisedrumXX
7​
LouisianaBlackLaramie
407581 @jn3ll006XX
0​
FloridaPatriotLimited
421991 @MattXX
0​
OhioPatriotLimited
How do I add my vin to tracker? I just noticed our truck was shipped on July 26th. Thank you.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1409 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

astrojoel

Reaction score
Thanks triple_B for the update! Does anyone know if the Ram month incentives kick in for date of delivery to the dealer or when I pick up the truck? Also, any chance it might be delivered in time for Labor Day/September incentives?

CatServant

Reaction score
New member here. I added my Ram 1500 Lone Star build/VIN to the spreadsheet, ordered 7/28 and it has yet to move from there. This will be my first Ram; I’m coming from a 2019 Durango GT Plus.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
New member here. I added my Ram 1500 Lone Star build/VIN to the spreadsheet, ordered 7/28 and it has yet to move from there. This will be my first Ram; I’m coming from a 2019 Durango GT Plus.

You’re going to have to wait.. it looks like it takes 8-12 weeks on average to get your truck.
I ordered 7-7 and just got scheduled 7-28 with a build date of 8-29.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I just got my POC, I'm in KZ status. Yay!!
Funny how the Ram tracker site seems to lag behind on their updates. It still shows my truck as in production and hasn't updated with the WS yet.

I wonder how long it will take to get from the factory to Mark Dodge. Anyone have one shipped there lately?

CatServant

Reaction score
You’re going to have to wait.. it looks like it takes 8-12 weeks on average to get your truck.
I ordered 7-7 and just got scheduled 7-28 with a build date of 8-29.

I was expecting 8 weeks minimum for delivery. I went through this same waiting game when I ordered my Durango in 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread