5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Latest intel is that 2023 production has been pushed to AT LEAST 10/4. And last year, they continued to finish 2022's while they were starting 2023's. I believe it was a ~2 month overlap.
So around December might be a good “at the latest date”

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So around December might be a good “at the latest date”
Lol, maybe. That's for production. You still need to figure 30-40 days for shipping. Assuming your truck doesn't sit in final inspection, waiting for a window sticker, for 3 months.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Aaron said it's about 5 - 6 weeks from the time it comes off the line til it gets to their dealership. Seems a little longer than the charts time frame. I think it says about 24 - 26 days WS to lot.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
Aaron said it's about 5 - 6 weeks from the time it comes off the line til it gets to their dealership. Seems a little longer than the charts time frame. I think it says about 24 - 26 days WS to lot.
My order was confirmed the beginning of April and it is still not built...

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
1165 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Portland, @Ctmaz68

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
320519 @PortlandXWashingtonIvoryLonghorn
392630 @Ctmaz68XLouisianaDelmonicoLimited
Thank you sir!! I know I haven't waited as long as some, but it seemed like forever. Now the agonizing wait till it comes to me.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
I also had a delay. I ordered a truck and noticed that they had the 8.4' screen radio. I want the 12' screen so I contacted the dealership to make the change. It set me back two weeks because that little of a change is apparently a whole new order. So... my order date is now 5/7/22. I am impatiently waiting for lottery number to be posted by @triple_B but this forum is awesome and its pretty cool that he has put together such a thing.
It looks like you day finally came. Congrats.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I have a BS as of 8/5. Ram tracker shows in production as of 8/3. Yesterday it showed estimated delivery of 9/4, then later in the evening it changed to 9/13. I also noticed some builds go from BS to WS the same day or one day apart, yet some have a few days or sometimes longer between BS and WS. Anybody know what causes this? A problem in production? Bedliner application outside the plant? Just curious.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I have a BS as of 8/5. Ram tracker shows in production as of 8/3. Yesterday it showed estimated delivery of 9/4, then later in the evening it changed to 9/13. I also noticed some builds go from BS to WS the same day or one day apart, yet some have a few days or sometimes longer between BS and WS. Anybody know what causes this? A problem in production? Bedliner application outside the plant? Just curious.
Update, Aaron just sent me the latest POC. My truck is in JB status, shipped to body vendor. Must be getting the bedliner applied and possible the steps get installed there as well?

Users who are viewing this thread