5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Reaction score
I've heard that the support brackets in the bed of Ram trucks with the Multi-function tailgate are an issue for Tonneau Cover installation? Anyone have insight on this and I've heard there are replacement brackets you can switch out to make covers work?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard that the support brackets in the bed of Ram trucks with the Multi-function tailgate are an issue for Tonneau Cover installation? Anyone have insight on this and I've heard there are replacement brackets you can switch out to make covers work?
They're called Right On Brackets. Check out this link.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 Granite 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7 bed on 7/27/22. I have a VIN no "scheduled" date as of now. I see there is a tracker sheet to get an idea of how long its taking orders to be delivered. I would love to get in on this so I can get an idea when it will be here! Thank you!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 Granite 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7 bed on 7/27/22. I have a VIN no "scheduled" date as of now. I see there is a tracker sheet to get an idea of how long its taking orders to be delivered. I would love to get in on this so I can get an idea when it will be here! Thank you!
Here's a link to the tracker. In that spreadsheet, there's a link at the top to register your VIN (it will take a day or two for yours to show up).

Kemcar

Reaction score
Here's a link to the tracker. In that spreadsheet, there's a link at the top to register your VIN (it will take a day or two for yours to show up).

Awesome thank you! Will the window stick popular on the Ram Tracker website?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome thank you! Will the window stick popular on the Ram Tracker website?
It will once published. But that will be a few days to a few weeks after your truck is built.

Kemcar

Reaction score
It will once published. But that will be a few days to a few weeks after your truck is built.
Which looking at the spread sheet people are getting the window stickers within a week of ordering? Are they built that fast?

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
Which looking at the spread sheet people are getting the window stickers within a week of ordering? Are they built that fast?
not sure what you are looking at, but that doesn't sound right. 4 weeks at the earliest, avg might be 6-8 weeks, and some are much longer than that.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
No, you are probably thinking of the POC, priced order confirmation. That you get right away. The build sheet and window sticker are created right around the time of production.

Kemcar

Reaction score
No, you are probably thinking of the POC, priced order confirmation. That you get right away. The build sheet and window sticker are created right around the time of production.
Got it!! Yes sorry new to the process. Thank you

Kemcar

Reaction score
What’s the last few months of order at dealer to delivery date time lapse looking like?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't published this (in the 5th Gen forum) for a little while. But here's an updated chart showing member build sheet dates (the dots). The timeline of VIN assignments (i.e., order dates) is the squiggly line. It's a crapshoot as to how long it will be from the time you order until it's built (build sheet date). Then there's a period where it undergoes final inspections, etc., and is finally released from the plant for shipping (i.e., window sticker date). Then the shipping duration.

Picture1.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't published this (in the 5th Gen forum) for a little while. But here's an updated chart showing member build sheet dates (the dots). The timeline of VIN assignments (i.e., order dates) is the squiggly line. It's a crapshoot as to how long it will be from the time you order until it's built (build sheet date). Then there's a period where it undergoes final inspections, etc., and is finally released from the plant for shipping (i.e., window sticker date). Then the shipping duration.

View attachment 135973
i see there's one Rebel that took over 6 months and another one took over 8 months... i wonder what happened with those..

cwisedrum

Reaction score

monza2t

Reaction score
i see there's one Rebel that took over 6 months and another one took over 8 months... i wonder what happened with those..
There is a lot of things that affect production time, from parts availability, maybe one of those Rebels had something that wasn't available or whatever, and then there are dealer allocations, so if your dealer wasn't allocated a certain model with X time period your order gets pushed out in the schedule.

There also is definitely a priority to Limited models, that seems apparent.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a lot of things that affect production time, from parts availability, maybe one of those Rebels had something that wasn't available or whatever, and then there are dealer allocations, so if your dealer wasn't allocated a certain model with X time period your order gets pushed out in the schedule.

There also is definitely a priority to Limited models, that seems apparent.
i see.
i know parts availability plays a part in it, i just wonder what are the specs on those two and maybe they got pushed back due to parts availability. I didn't know dealer allocations plays a part in it too.

Users who are viewing this thread