5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cleigh

Reaction score
1244 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @deuskc, @Drone

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
388412 @deuskcXWisconsinGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
403293 @DRONEXOhioWhiteRebel

A #388 vin Big Horn!!! ::cries in #371 vin::

I'm thinking they were so behind in Back Country models that they got the stuff for them, knocked them all out, and are now working ahead on Back Countries before coming back to non ones.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
This might be dumb question, because I'm sure the timing is all over the place, but what's the average approximate time from shipping from the factory to arrival at the dealer?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
If you look a little further back, Triple_B has a graph, that tells you WS to Lot by state

Turd McGurk

Reaction score
Two emails in 2 days from Ram. One yesterday giving me an estimated arrival of 8/10. Another today saying it's been shipped. Are the estimated arrival dates pretty accurate?

Reaction score

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
My Limited is in the 392 range and is estimated to be shipped 8/1. We shall see. Fingers crossed 🤞

KySam1776

Reaction score
Found 968 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Ericrut, @kysam1176, @Drone

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
392557 @EricrutXX
1​
WisconsinGraniteRebel
403205 @kysam1176XX
1​
IndianaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
403293 @DRONEXX
0​
OhioWhiteRebel
Thank you for this, I have a window sticker now and order tracking breifly said 8/11 delivery before it went back to TBD, any thoughts on how long until delivery? Thanks again!

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to read this?
Go down to your state on the left, in this case Indiana and then look to the WS to Lot column. Meaning how many days on average it takes for a truck to get to dealers lots in that state from the day it got its window sticker. In the case of Indiana it is 25 | 25 meaning that the average is holding pretty constant right now at 25 days. That is a 60 day | 30 day average.

Users who are viewing this thread