5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
C51DE80C-63B0-41F1-8B28-6B5483868FDA.jpeg
Is there anyway to know if this truck will ever get built? 44 weeks and still waiting. I’m thinking that my order has been black balled for some reason.

90Addict

Reaction score
Damnit!! You can't post videos here lol. I just went to dealership to snoop lol. Found my truck thru a window of a bay

Freebie2

Reaction score
View attachment 134597
Is there anyway to know if this truck will ever get built? 44 weeks and still waiting. I’m thinking that my order has been black balled for some reason.
We have been waiting since Feb2021 for our truck and still no info on it also. We are in Aus still trying to get info from our dealer here but nothing. It is ordered in Alberta Canada we were told through a fleet dealership whom deals with imports to Aus. We don’t even have any info to whom that is or a vin For the car. We have ordered a 1500 limited with lots of extras.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
We have been waiting since Feb2021 for our truck and still no info on it also. We are in Aus still trying to get info from our dealer here but nothing. It is ordered in Alberta Canada we were told through a fleet dealership whom deals with imports to Aus. We don’t even have any info to whom that is or a vin For the car. We have ordered a 1500 limited with lots of extras.
Good grief at this point I'd be worried about fraud. That is insane. Makes me wonder if it would be any faster using a different dealer. You have patience of a Saint.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 153 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

speedgeek

Reaction score
2740 Build Sheets found today. 4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @speedgeek, @Buddy22, @Turd McGurk, @Ericrut

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
334056 @speedgeekXKentuckyDelmonicoLaramie
353517 @Buddy22XCaliforniaWhiteLaramie
388047 @Turd McGurkXKentuckyGraniteLaramie
392557 @EricrutXWisconsinGraniteRebel
Thanks triple_B! That was the one I cancelled, it is still a pretty truck though. Hopefully the one I have on order with Mark D pops this week!
Thanks for everything you do on here!

Cheers!
Darcy!

Turd McGurk

Reaction score
2740 Build Sheets found today. 4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @speedgeek, @Buddy22, @Turd McGurk, @Ericrut

334056 @speedgeekXKentuckyDelmonicoLaramie
353517 @Buddy22XCaliforniaWhiteLaramie
388047 @Turd McGurkXKentuckyGraniteLaramie
392557 @EricrutXWisconsinGraniteRebel
Outstanding! What a great job you do triple_b. I guess I ordered the right set of options, I never thought it would have been this quick.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1765 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @speedgeek

334056 @speedgeekXX
0​
KentuckyDelmonicoLaramie

Rammmer

Reaction score
This might be dumb question, because I'm sure the timing is all over the place, but what's the average approximate time from shipping from the factory to arrival at the dealer?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread