5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cleigh

Reaction score
We are anxiously awaiting seeing our order pop up on this thread. We placed on 7/5 and just have "order confirmed" so far. We did have to skip on a few options we wanted b/c we ordered so late, PWR running boards, air suspension and wheels. Excited to join the group.

Welcome! What model did you order? I have a Bighorn ordered 5/17 - it looks like it's about 6-8 weeks from order to D1 for the Bighorns. Limiteds and Laramies sometimes a bit faster.

SLORam22

Reaction score
We ordered a Laramie GT in patriot blue, E-torque, 4x4 with a handful of other options.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Welcome! What model did you order? I have a Bighorn ordered 5/17 - it looks like it's about 6-8 weeks from order to D1 for the Bighorns. Limiteds and Laramies sometimes a bit faster.
I am at 7 weeks right now. Hoping next week I see some movement. Reached out to my dealer and he said next week he thought too. We shall see.

Reaction score
Picked up my baby today its been a long road to get her but I appreciate everyone here making it a little less painful and @TripleB you sir are a Rockstar thanks for everything you do to keep everyone informed on what's going on with there orders!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20220714_182713.jpg
    20220714_182713.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220714_182741.jpg
    20220714_182741.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 61

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up my baby today its been a long road to get her but I appreciate everyone here making it a little less painful and @TripleB you sir are a Rockstar thanks for everything you do to keep everyone informed on what's going on with there orders!!!!!!
starting to think I should of ordered the granite cystal metallic again instead of the billet silver. Looks good.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck looks great! Congratulations on finally getting her home!!

Reaction score

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
My Estimated date was originally 8/1 but after it went to a shipping status it was changed to TBD, today it just updated with an estimated arrival date of 8/9....Getting worried about these rate hikes coming.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
I was able to lock the 2.9 APR Chrysler Financial was offering when I placed my order on June 30th. At the rate the APR hikes are going, I may go with
the CF route.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
The 0 for 48 months is supposed to still be available for this month...or they not even using that anymore?

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
I believe it all depends on where you live, they're regional offers. Texas residents get the 2.9 for 72 months.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 0 for 48 months is supposed to still be available for this month...or they not even using that anymore?
I spoke to Aaron at MD on Wednesday, I asked him about the 0 APR deal and he said they have the 0 APR for 48 months plus rebates right now. I chose to take that deal. Not sure if I qualified or not, my paperwork has been sent to finance so waiting to hear from them

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
I spoke to Aaron at MD on Wednesday, I asked him about the 0 APR deal and he said they have the 0 APR for 48 months plus rebates right now. I chose to take that deal. Not sure if I qualified or not, my paperwork has been sent to finance so waiting to hear from them
thanks, my dealership wouldn't let me lock anything in. I wasn't too worried about it, until I saw the feds wanting to up in another 1% at the end of the month.
My treadlightly membership will be past the 30 Days, so at least I an knock off about 5k off of MSRP...I was not expecting a possible 4-5% apr when I ordered...

Users who are viewing this thread