5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Any of you guys know if anything is currently on constraint? Wondering if my night package or mfg is holding me up.

Rammmer

Reaction score
1225 Build Sheets found today. 3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @TSlinger, @surveyor, @Rammmer

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
357607 @TSlingerXMissouriPatriotLaramie
371930 @surveyorXIdahoWhiteLimited
387955 @RammmerXLouisianaPatriotLimited
Is there any way to get my build sheet now or does that come only after it's built?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried to order a '22 yesterday. Dealer said they are still taking orders for now, but stopping at the end of the month.

I tried to order a Laramie with Power Running Boards. They have come back and said they cannot get it. Is that a current restriction on '22 Laramies? Saving their stock of PRBs for Limiteds or something?

Portland

Reaction score
why do you say that? I got 35s VIN still in D1
I will lose my mind if they tell me they're not building my truck. I have a very low 32 VIN and put my order in on March 1st. If they try to give me a 2023 or somehow tell me that my truck won't be built at all I'm raising hell. This is ridiculous.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't updated my chart for a while. Here it is, without all the TRX-forum noise.

Picture1.jpg

SLORam22

Reaction score
We are anxiously awaiting seeing our order pop up on this thread. We placed on 7/5 and just have "order confirmed" so far. We did have to skip on a few options we wanted b/c we ordered so late, PWR running boards, air suspension and wheels. Excited to join the group.

Users who are viewing this thread